St. Augustine in a future that may be sooner than you ever expected.
Lots of History and Futurism!
First Coast is both:
* A Utopian novel about starting over
* An Alternative Energy handbook
*Great Florida History!
Alternate Energy Handbook:
* Bio-Electricity: Creating sustainable power by harvesting electricity from the sea, plants and trees
* Rediscovering Nikola Tesla inventions: broadcasting free electricity
Long time St. Augustine resident has moved to the Keys and has since published the NOEL Trilogy.
First Coast, the final book in the NOEL Trilogy takes place in St. Augustine.
In May 2018 lance published "Islands", a autobiographical travelogue of the 100+ islands
he has visited during the past 50 years including Anastasia Island and Rattlesnake Island.
NOEL Trilogy: Background:
* "NOEL", a devastating worldwide plague, has left only one in thousand alive
* A small band of survivors has emigrated from the Florida Keys to St. Augustine
* First Coast is a Utopian society where money, land ownership and middlemen have been banned
* Canadians, Cubans and Chinese combine their skills with local Floridians to form a gentler society
Author Lance Long's first novel in the NOEL Trilogy, "Boca Chita", was hailed as one of the best survival books of all time. His second novel, "Calusa Coast", tracks the growth of a small group of survivors who have banded together in New Islandia in the Florida Keys. "First Coast", the final book in the Trilogy takes place in St. Augustine in a not very distant future, where the survivors use technology to jump-start civilization.
The NOEL trilogy is currently in negotiations to become a streaming video on demand series.
* Enter into your browser: "Lance Long First Coast" to read sample chapters.
* Nice, original St. Augustine Art
Print Book: $15.95 (642 pages)