compensation: Compensation based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Graphics Director
• Direct supervisory level position overseeing all pre-print and print production, including graphic design, laser engraving, laser cutting, digital printing and outsourcing of both print and graphic design
• Successful individual will have a proven track record in a fast paced manufacturing environment managing a multifaceted graphics department. This is a hands-on position.
• Strong familiarity and competency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Experience with both digital and offset printing, including finishing and bindery. Hands on experience with digital production printing equipment. I Gen experience a plus.
• Demonstrable proficiency in graphic design, typesetting and proofing
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Clear driving record
• Direct management of pre-press and graphics creation and development, through completion with print, bindery, laser, and inkjet production, and other as the projects requires
• Direct supervision of graphics department personnel
• Coordination and cooperation with other manufacturing departments for the timely completion of projects
• Coordination with Marketing department in the development of marketing collateral materials, including print, web based, e-mail and other media as necessary
• Direct responsibility for file preparation, file uploads, vendor communications and coordination
• Departmental scheduling and workflow management
• Coordination of equipment maintenance, both internal and through service providers
• Work as necessary in the development of new products, refinement of existing products and continual production efficiency improvements, including time management and recordkeeping
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision
Paid Time Off
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers