compensation: Minimum $11.00/hr; MAximum $17.50/hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Because you have a passion for people, you'll love working at Publix! We're in the business of pleasing people and our associates are so engaged with our customers that Publix is the industry leader in customer satisfaction. Their engaging personalities are also one reason that, for 20 consecutive years, Publix has been honored as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." Bring YOUR passion for people to the Overnight Stock Clerk position in the St. Augustine, FL area. You'll have the chance to share your smile with a lot of people!
Come join a company that has built its reputation on providing premier customer service. For years, Publix has been the top-ranking supermarket chain in the nation on the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Come join a company that treats associates as family. Thanks to our founder, George Jenkins, all eligible associates are shareholders in Publix. Our annual survey of associates shows strong job satisfaction. Many in our family stay with us for more than 20 years.
Come join a company whose continual growth provides ongoing opportunities for advancing your career. Publix has 170,000 associates, more than 1,160 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee, and continually opens new stores. Our support system of manufacturing plants, distribution centers and corporate offices are expanding to serve that growth.
Come join a company that is financially sound, ethically strong and committed to diversity in all respects.
INTRODUCING THIS OPPORTUNITY
We look for associates in all our departments who can deliver premier customer service, our hallmark. In addition to the shared basic responsibilities of all Publix associates, a Stock Clerk's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• ensure product is rotated, within date, and properly displayed on shelves according to the appropriate planogram
• unload product from truck and organizes stock room
• fill assigned sections as needed
• assist customers and deliver premier customer service
• assist Grocery Replenishment Specialist in maintenance of shelf set and
• clean cases and shelves, mop and sweep the sales floor, and stock room, and/or dairy coolers
• operate back room equipment, pallet jack, scissor lift, baler, compactor and scrub machine and
• assist in other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: The required qualifications for this position include:
• Must be available overnight during the hours of 11pm - 7am to be considered. Please ensure you reflect this availability on your application when applying in store.
• Must be at least 16 years of age or older, but 18 or older to use sharp knives, ladders and scaffolds (or their substitutes above six feet in height) and to operate or assist in operating power-driven machinery or equipment.
• You must also be able to read, write and perform simple math problems and interpret, understand and follow instructions.
Compensation: (Part Time and Full Time positions available!)
• Minimum hourly rate: $ 11.00 per hour
• Maximum hourly rate: $ 17.50 per hour
1033 A1A Beach Blvd
St. Augustine, FL 32080
To be considered for the Overnight Stock Clerk openings in our store, you must apply at the Job Application Center, a kiosk located in each store. It is best to do that at the location for this opening but you can go to any local Publix to apply. When you apply on the Job Application Center, managers at other stores can view your application and may call you if they have openings, if you are qualified, and if your hours of availability match their needs.
Come join a company that offers benefits to help you grow financially. Publix offers the following to all eligible associates:
•Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
• An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
• Group dental plan
• Group vision plan
• Sick pay
• Long-term disability pay
• Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vacation pay
• Paycheck direct deposit option
• Credit union
• Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
Publix is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about our company, go to www.publix.com.